Single cyclone, Multi cyclone dust collector
You can rely on us for all your customized requirements of cyclone Separators
- "Plutontek supplies Cyclone Dust collectors, in variants such as Single Cyclone as well as Multy Cyclone.
- Plutontek Cyclone duct collectors / Separators are the most efficient and cost-effective solution available for your pollution controlling requirements.
- Plutontek Cyclones are offered in capacities from 800 CFM to 40,000 CFM and can efficiently remove moderate to large sized particles from the air stream.
- The centrifugal action of the Cyclone, created by rapid rotation of the high velocity air stream, forcibly precipitates the dust out through the bottom of the Cyclone and into a collection hopper.
All models can be housed indoors or outdoors"
- "We have different type of models for variety of applications to handle fine dust, explosive dust, high temperature dust, adhesive dust etc. in all industrial sectors.
- Finding the application usage in cement Plant, Steel Plant, Food Industries, Heat treatment plant, Pulp and Paper industries, Chemical plant , Foundries, pharmaceutical industries etc.
- With increasing gas volumes it is difficult to attain the desired dust collection efficiency in a single cyclone construction. Hence our range includes multi-cyclones with custom made sizes.
- We offer multi cyclone dust collectors like twin cyclone dust collectors, quad cyclone dust collectors & double quad cyclone dust collectors. Multi Cyclone dust collectors are also called as cyclone dust separators due to its ability to settle the bigger dust particles & allowing the lighter & smaller dust particles to get collected in bag houses or dust filters.
- Mostly light duty cyclones are used for collection of non-abrasive, granular or fibrous dusts and shaving compared to Heavy duty cyclones which are used for collecting chips or other materials in pieces."
Uses in Boilers
Multicyclone Dust collection systems manufacturing efficiency ranges from 94% to 97% to suit Boilers of 5TPH To 55TPH Coal, Husk & Baggase Fire Boilers. Multi Cyclone dust collectors are mainly used to create a centrifugal force to separate dust from the polluted air stream.