Lean Phase Pneumatic Conveying system, Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying system
Plutontek, Designs & Manufactures, pneumatic conveying systems as a tailor made product, to provide solutions for bulk material handling. Design of system depends on the product characteristics, particle size, capacity, number of inlet sources and number of outlet / destinations, etc. Each pneumatic conveying system needs to be designed & customized as per the application given. Prime mover for conveying the product can be Roots blower, Compressor, Centrifugal blower, Centrifugal fan or Radial blower, depending upon bulk density of the material to carry, Length of the system, flow rate required and pressure required at outlet. System can run on both negative / positive pressure, depending upon the situation.
At Plutontek, we have to consider all the given parameters to design the system and has to offer the optimum solution to customer in order to achieve economies in intial cost as well as running cost
You can rely on us for all your customized requirements of :
- Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying systems
- Lean Phase Pneumatic Conveying systems / Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying systems
- Combined Lean Phase and Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying systems
"Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying system :
- The main principle of a dense phase conveying system is to slow down the velocity of the product in the pipe conveyor to a point that is below the speed at which the product breaks or degrades. At low velocities, the product lies for periods of time in the bottom of a horizontal line and it is blown under pressure to the discharge point in slugs or plugs.
- The dense phase pneumatic conveying systems uses low volume, medium pressure air stream and relies on a continuously expanding volume of air pushing cohesive slugs of material along the pipe. This system uses a transfer vessel / pump tank to feed the material into the conveying line. It is a batch system with plugs of material separated by cushions of air. The velocity range at the source can be as low as 200 fpm but rarely exceeds 2000 fpm.
- Dense phase technology reduces the air consumption to the absolute minimum by allowing the system to convey at maximum density. Dense phase conveying is mainly used for high capacity and long distance conveying."
"Lean Phase (Dilute Phase) Pneumatic Conveying system :
- The main principle of a Dilute Phase conveying system / Lean Phase Pneumatic conveying system is to use a relatively large amount of air to convey a relatively small amount of material and at lower pressures than dense phase systems. The material is transported at high velocities through the system while being suspended in air. It is often referred to as suspension flow because the particles are held in suspension in the air as they are blown or sucked through the pipeline. To keep the material in suspension, it is necessary to maintain a minimum conveying air velocity. There is virtually no limit to the range of materials that can be conveyed with dilute - phase system. Products commonly conveyed in dilute phase systems include cement, fly ash, fine particles, flour, resins, specialty chemicals, ground feeds, and granular and palletized products. A dilute phase system will generally be lowest in capital cost but slightly costlier with operating cost compared to Dense phase conveying system which is exactly vice versa.
- This system also can run on both positive (pressurised) / negitave (vacuum) technique. ance conveying."
"Combined Lean phase and dense phase pneumatic conveying system
This system uses both - Combination of Negative - Positive Pressure i.e. pull-push system which has the advantages and benefits of both negative and positive pressure arrangements in a single system. These systems are used where there are multiple material entry points, and multiple delivery points. A very common application is the unloading of a standard railcar. This system of conveying is given only on specific customer demands."